Sunday, November 2, 2008

I know that in this blog there will be lots of Hubster stories. He is to smart for his own good and lacks the "maybe I shouldn't do/say that..." reflex. But he is doing something awesome for me today. He is going to go to JoAnns (the local craft store) with me and (hopefully) not complain. It was his idea so I am thinking he is just wanting to be sweet. The great thing about my hubster is that he will sometimes do random acts of just being kind. I like that. Then again who doesn't like that?

Last night we also went to B&N and Lowes so he could get some materials for rock hounding and a book about where to go to find nice rocks locally. It was actually a very good time, and I am really looking forward to getting to go. My grandad and I used to do that back in Texas and we would try to find Geodes (which are practically non existent in the area of Texas we were in but hey... it was worth a try and kept 7 year old me occupied). We will probably get more active in this arena once lil Duce is a year old and can toddle around a little bit. He isn't born yet (I am thinking next week...) but we will get to have fun as a family and do this.

No comments: